- Video reports from the 2012 Winter NAMM Show.
- Elliott Peltzman of the Stone Foxes.
- Why bamm.tv might make your band’s video for free!
Get news and post comments at www.facebook.com/KeyboardMagazine.
Follow us @keyboardmag on Twitter.
Discuss, debate, and share with fellow keyboardists at The Keyboard Corner forum.
Departures: Richard Lainhart
CLICK section - Photo of the Month
Mutemath: Saviors of the Keyboard-Fronted Rock Band, by Stephen Fortner
- Remix Mutemath’s “Odd Soul” in real time.
- Leader Paul Meany gives us a video tour of Mutemath's stage rig.
Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time, by Rob Hyman as told to Jon Regen
tUnE-yArDs: Merrill Garbus on Found Sounds and Live Looping, by Stephen Fortner
6 Ways to Play Like Otis Spann, by Clifford Carter
Go Fourth! by George Colligan
The Keyboard Know-It-All: Tips and Tricks to Help You Do (Almost) Everything Better
- Download Berklee’s full Music Production Handbook!
- Digital Performer master class. - COMING SOON
- Artists' favorite tips and tricks.
The Art of Synth Soloing: Beyond the Whole-Step Bend, by Jerry Kovarsky
French Twists, by Francis Preve
14 Great Keyboards for Learning to Play, by Owen O'Malley
Dave Smith Instruments/Roger Linn Design Tempest, by Francis Preve
- Watch Roger’s video tutorial.
- Hear the author’s original Tempest grooves. COMING SOON.
Applied Acoustics Systems: Chromaphone, by Jim Aikin
- Factory audio examples.
- Original audio examples, including how Chromaphone morphs sounds to create drum kits.
VirSyn: Addictive Synth, by Francis Preve
Thanks for reading! See you next month!