"What's Online Right Now" box:
- Gear and sound design on Bruce Springsteen’s 2012 Wrecking Ball tour.
- Adam Wakeman catches us up on the keyboard rig he’s playing with Ozzy Osbourne.
- How SRS Labs’ Multi-Dimensional Audio may change the way we think about surround sound.
Get news and post comments at www.facebook.com/KeyboardMagazine.
Follow us @keyboardmag on Twitter.
Discuss, debate, and share with fellow keyboardists at The Keyboard Corner forum.
Greg Phillinganes: Pop Music's Most Revered Session and Touring Keyboardist on a Life Reflected in Music, by Jon Regen
Must-Know Techniques for Hammond Organ, by Brian Charette
Keeping Practice Interesting, by Helen Sung
- See Helen perform at the Kalisz International Jazz Piano Festival.
- Hear her play these audio examples.
5 Ways to Play Like Greg Phillinganes, by Matt Beck
Desktop Mastering Essentials, by Craig Anderton
Acoustic Augmentation, by David Baron
Be the Sampler, by Francis Preve
Clean Up Your Room! Part 2: Acoustic Treatment, by Marty Cutler
- Videos are still in production and will be posted here and on our Twitter and Facebook pages approx. June 15, 2012.
Sample Logic Synergy X, by John Krough
Moog Music Minitaur, by Francis Preve
Steinberg Padshop, by Craig Anderton
Propellerhead Figure, by Francis Preve
Thanks for reading! See you next month!