Below are multimedia and bonus extras as promised in our October 2014 print issue, which mails to subscribers beginning August 26 and can be found at retail outlets beginning in early September. Want to make sure you never miss an issue and have all the stories these extras go with? Subscribe now!
Get news and post comments at www.facebook.com/KeyboardMagazine.
Follow us @keyboardmag on Twitter.
Discuss, debate, and share with fellow keyboardists at The Keyboard Corner forum.
Gurus: Bob Milne - Of Syncopation and Synapses
- PDF: Original ragtime piano piece "Mimi"
- Listen to Bob’s interview on NPR’s Radiolab series
- Watch Bob and neuroscientist Kerstin Bettermann on Science Matters
Talent Scout: Theodosia
Rock: 5 Ways To Play Like Jerry Lee Lewis
Jazz: Tension and Release
Technique: Developing Your Own Vocabulary
The Art of Synth Soloing
Beyond the Manual: MIDI Plug-Ins
Dance: Modulars Inc.
Stage Keyboard: Kurzweil Forte
Synthesizer: Dave Smith Instruments Pro 2
- Downloadable loop pack
- Video first look - coming soon!
Soft Synth: XILS 4
- Audio examplesVideo first look!
String Synth: Waldorf Streichfett
- Downloadable audio examples
Thanks for reading Keyboard magazine! See you next month!