Yamaha's new CP88 stage piano features authentic acoustic and electric piano sounds, realistic piano touch and an intuitive one-to-one user interface.
- NW-GH3 keyboard with Synthetic Ebony and Ivory Key Tops
- Three premium grand pianos: CFX, S700 and Bösendorfer Imperial 290
- Two upright piano Voices: vintage U1 and flagship SU7
- Five electric pianos for covering all music genres back to the 1970s
- Yamaha CP OS updates enhance features and add new instrument Voices
- CP OS v1.1 adds 67 Rd (Bright and Dark), Wide Wr & Yamaha C7 grand piano Voices
- Dedicated effects and effect controls for each Section (Piano, E Piano and Sub)
- Master delay, reverb and EQ effects with dedicated realtime controls
- Soundmondo social sound sharing gives access to thousands of free sounds
- Seamless Sound Switching: change sounds while holding notes without sound cutoff
- One-to-one UI for direct sound control during stage or studio performance
- 2 Ch. USB Audio/MIDI Interface for audio recording and playback & MIDI control
- Balanced XLR & unbalanced 1⁄4” stereo outputs covers a wide-range of connectivity
- Four-zone Master Keyboard mode lets you control external hardware and software
- Dual 1/4" AUX line inputs connects second keyboards, mobile devices and more
- Width 51.1" Depth 14.3" Height 5.56" Product Weight 41 lbs.
The new CP73 stage piano features the sound generation capabilities of the CP88, but with a Balanced Hammer 73-note action designed for playing electric pianos, weighing-in at 28 lbs, 14 oz.