Waves Audio, a leading provider of digital signal processing solutions, is now shipping the Element 2.0 Virtual Analog Synth, an analog-style polyphonic instrument designed to deliver the fat, warm sounds of classic analog synths, with all the precision, flexibility and control of a cutting-edge software instrument.
The first synthesizer to take advantage of the next generation of Waves’ Virtual Voltage technology, Element 2.0 includes a vast array of convenient features and functions, including five integrated effects, a 16-step sequencer, MIDI learn for all controls, and a massive, fully tweakable preset library.
All Element 2.0 parameters are laid out right there in front of you—so when inspiration strikes, there’s no need to scroll through page after page in order to customize your sounds. Searing leads, gritty basses, lush pads, electro-percussion, sequential motions, mind-blowing FX and lots more—Element 2.0 has it all. Perfect for the studio and for live performances.
Waves Element 2.0 features:
- High resolution oscillators and analog envelope behavior
- Filters with zero-delay feedback
- Effects include delay, reverb, distortion, chorus and two distinct crushers
- Keep the legacy: choose between Element 1 and Element 2 modes at the click of a button
- 16-step sequencer with Hold and Retrigger modes that can be used as a modulation source
- Use as a plugin or as a standalone application
For more information, please visit http://www.waves.com/plugins/element.