Just released from Umlaut Audio is JUNGLE LOOPS, a new sample library featuring a unique collection of hand percussion instruments, inspired by the company’s development of a custom virtual instrument for award-winning composer John Debney’s work on “The Jungle Book” (2016).
With 13 wood-like instrument sounds, JUNGLE LOOPS provides authentic, high quality acoustic drum loops that will beautifully enhance any production with an ethnic feel.
Exclusively created for Native Instrument's Kontakt software, JUNGLE LOOPS offers an intuitive interface and appealing design for any composer or sound designer with real-life hand percussion sounds created to fit your needs when it comes to this niche.
It’s available now for digital download via shop.umlautaudio.com for only $49.
JUNGLE LOOPS' Product Highlights:
- Includes 13 small to medium-sized hand drum percussion instruments such as:
- cajonga, chenda, dholak, ghatam, gourdaphone, kanjira, khol, log drums, mridangam, pakhawaj, shakers, slit drums and slit log drums
- 780 MB sample library consisting of loops, phrases and endings
- Patterns range from simple and minimal to busy
- Recorded with live percussionists at studios in Los Angeles and Bangalore, India
- Intuitive user interface
- Seven global FX
- Step sequencer for volume, pan and pitch
- Works with the full version of Kontakt 5 only
About Umlaut Audio:
Umlaut Audio creates innovative music software for composers, producers, DJs and sound designers. The company’s mission is to provide high quality sounds in intuitive, highly polished virtual instruments that inspire artists, ease workflow and enhance musical creativity. Their products are inspired by years of experience developing custom virtual instrument solutions and samples for many of the world's most famous composers, such as Harry Gregson-Williams, Danny Elfman and John Debney.