EZdrummer 1.2.0 is now available.
This update is recommended for all EZdrummer users. It adds essential
support for the latest generation of EZX-s.
- new Drumkit presets pull down menu including user preset saving
- new Mixer channel LEDs indicates the presence of signal pre-fader
- drag and drop install of Toontrack MIDI packs supported
- various adjustments to support the upcoming Electronic EZX
- Knob circular modes are now always relative
- EZX library version info is now available from the Help menu
Fixed in 1.2.0:
- changing drums while the sounds are loading improved
- crashes when transmuting to low volume articulations with one or no
Hard hits fixed
- the Groove browser now skips headers when browsing with the Up/Down
- fixed a memory leak related to MIDI file loading
- some preferences handling changes on Mac to better support multi-
- if sounds cannot be found, the default location is probed (PC)
- improvements to transmuting
Registered users of EZdrummer can update to version 1.2.0 by visiting Toontrack's Downloads page.