The TASCAM LM-8ST is a 1-space rackmountable line mixer for installation, studio submixing, keyboardists or anyone who needs a great-sounding mix. Eight pairs of balanced 1/4" TRS inputs – switchable from +4 or -10dB – can be bussed to a pair of XLR balanced outputs, labeled ST1 and ST2/AUX. Pre or post-fader bussing is available for the alternate buss, and master output level controls and metering keep signals under control. A microphone input is also provided for announcements or performance.
Packed with high-quality audio components, the TASCAM LM-8ST is perfect for any live performance or installation.
• 8 stereo channel / 4-buss line mixer
• (8) stereo 1/4" TRS balanced inputs with -10/+4dB switch
• 1U rack mountable
• Mic input with trim control on front panel
• 2-segment LED meter per channel
• ST1 and ST2/AUX level control per channel
• ST1 and ST2/AUX master level controls
• Each channel switchable to ST2 (pre fader) or AUX (post) output
• 1/4" and 1/8" stereo headphone outputs
• XLR balanced outputs for ST1 and ST2/AUX
• Stereo balanced buss output/input for cascade
• Ground lift switch and terminal
Editor's note: TASCAM released no less than 11 new products at this year's NAMM show in January. Though not brand-new as of NAMM, the DP-008 pocket eight-track recorder won NAMM's coveted "Best In Show" award. Check out its product page here.