Take Control: Electro-Voice announces Americas launch of ZLX portable powered loudspeakers at Winter NAMM 2013
- The next generation of portable powered loudspeakers from EV
- Stunning new EV industrial design meets legendary EV sound quality and reliability at an unprecedented price point
- Innovative features including single-knob DSP control with LCD display and application/location presets
Anaheim, Cal., January 24, 2013: Electro-Voice is pleased to announce the Americas launch of the ZLX line of portable powered loudspeakers at Winter NAMM 2013, marking the latest milestone in EV’s resurgence into the retail arena.
With ZLX, EV set out with a singular goal: to deliver best-in-class performance across every detail. ZLX combines decades of proven pro-audio engineering know-how with a bold new look and user-friendly features that give users an extraordinary amount of control over their sound – including a configurable DSP stage controlled via a unique single-knob design – all with renowned EV quality and reliability, and all at a price point where similar-format EV products haven’t been available before.
Available in 12- and 15-inch two-way versions and ideal for use as either mains or monitors, ZLX represents the new standard for musicians, DJs, and all performers looking for more from a portable powered loudspeaker.
- EV-engineered components matched with a 1000-W Class-D amplifier for best-in-class sound
- Single-knob DSP control with LCD display and application/location presets – optimize loudspeaker performance to suit your style and space
- Input level meters and independent amplifier control – ensure optimal gain structure in seconds
- Lightweight, super-durable composite construction with unique hi/lo grip design for effortless pole mounting and portability
- Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment – enhanced sonic impact and intelligibility
- Stunning enclosure design
Visit the ZLX microsite for more details: www.electrovoice.com/zlx