Steinberg today launched version 9.5 of Cubase Pro, Cubase Artist and Cubase Elements, the latest iterations of the company's award-winning music production systems. This software suite offers a user-requested sampler and optimized use of workspace plus an endless number of advanced audio and MIDI tools for composition, recording, editing and mixing.
Key features of Cubase Pro 9.5 include:
• Award-winning 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation;
• Unlimited audio, instrument and MIDI tracks and up to 256 physical inputs and outputs;
• MixConsole for pro mixing desk experience and integrated high-end channel strip, VCA faders, Loudness Meter, Wave Meters;
• Complete suite of over 90 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors, including Quadrafuzz v2, VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp guitar and bass tone suites, REVerence convolution reverb, Frequency eight-band EQ and many more;
• Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding instruments with over 3,000 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 3, Groove Agent SE 4, Padshop, Retrologue 2 and LoopMash 2;
• Intelligent compositional tools like Chord Track, Chord Pads and the advanced Chord Assistant for creative and playful composing of harmonic progressions and advanced voicings.
Availability and pricing
The Cubase Pro 9.5, Cubase Artist 9.5 and Cubase Elements 9.5 full retail versions are available through the Steinberg Online Shop and from resellers. Reseller prices and product availability may vary. The suggested retail prices are US$579.99 for Cubase Pro 9.5, US$329.99 for Cubase Artist 9.5 and US$99.99 for Cubase Elements 9.5.
Various downloadable updates and upgrades are also available through the Steinberg Online Shop.
Customers who have activated Cubase 9 (or earlier versions) since October 18, 2017, are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to the latest versions, respectively.
Visit www.steinberg.net/cubase for details on Cubase.