Leading Remix and Performance App Launchpad for iOS Unveils All New Colourful Design.
Launchpad for iOS gets a full injection of colour
Today, Novation’s ‘Blocs’ software team announce a new version 3.0 of Launchpad for iOS, with new multi-colour pads and hardware multi-colour support. You can now tell your melodic and drum pads from your bass and fx, at just a glance.
Watch The Main Video
Also included is newly added support for multi-colour on the popular Launchpad Pro, Launchpad (Mk2) and Launchkey (Mk2) hardware. Your hardware session colours will visually match, making it easier to perform and keeping everything looking in sync.
Launchpad for iOS V3.0 is a free update for iPad and iPhone.
- Multi-colour pad support on new and existing sessions for iPhone and iPad
- Multi-colour support for hardware including Launchpad Pro, Launchpad (Mk2) and Launchkey (Mk2)
Other recently added features:
- Real-time tempo - Change tempo while playing, at any time
- Ableton Link support - Jam in sync with your other apps, devices or Ableton Live
- Flanger FX and Stopper FX - Fresh additions to the effects library on iPad
- MIDI Sync Output - Connect Launchpad to external hardware synths and drum machines on iPad
- Full-view mode - Show pads alongside either filters, volumes faders or FX on iPad
- Various minor bugfixes and improvements
Watch The Artist Video (thesecondwall)
The Blocs team grew out of Focusrite & Novation, where they were responsible for innovations such as the original Launchpad hardware and the Launchpad for iOS app. They are now based at Tileyard Studios in Kings Cross, London. Learn more about them here