Acoustica is pleased to announce the release of Mixcraft Pro Studio 5, the ultimate Mixcraft experience. This deluxe package includes the award-winning Mixcraft 5 recording software, plus three new professional virtual instruments, and four powerful new audio effects, valued at $250. These new instruments and audio effects, combined with Mixcraft 5's already impressive collection of music loops, audio effects, and cutting-edge virtual instruments, provide musicians and producers with an incredible selection of tools for recording, producing, and mastering audio and video projects.
Mixcraft Pro Studio 5's expanded instruments are:
- Acoustica's award-winning Pianissimo grand piano, which combines sampling and mod- eling technology to produce a critically-acclaimed, musical piano sound.
- ME80 Vintage Analog Synthesizer, an incredibly realistic recreation of the Yamaha CS80 analog synthesizer, among the most powerful and coveted analog synthesizers ever made. This amazing recreation supports polyphonic aftertouch (just like the original) and has the same creamy tone found on Vangelis's famous Blade Runner soundtrack.
- Memorymoon Analog Synthesizer, a detailed recreation of the legendary, massive-sounding Moog Memorymoog analog synthesizer. Memorymoon perfectly captures the enormous analog sound of the classic 3-oscillator powerhouse synth.
Mixcraft Pro Studio 5's expanded audio effects are:
- G-Sonique Twisthead VS-206 Vacuum Tube Preamp, which adds subtle analog warmth or fierce overdriven tube grit to your tracks. This vintage tube preamp adds 1960's charm and character to vocals, drums, and more.
- G-Sonique FSQ1964 Transient Vitaliser, a powerful mastering tools that adds sweet high frequencies, analog colors, crystal and transparent transients, and boldness to any mix.
- G-Sonique XBass 4000L Analog Bass Enhancer, which recreates the warm, fat bass tone found in vintage tube circuits. XBass 4000L combines two unique algorithms to enhance the bass spectrum of audio tracks, adding emphasis to the audible bass content, en- riching the bass and sub-bass spectrum, and boosting the higher harmonic frequencies.
- G-Sonique Dubmaster Liquid Delay, an intense delay effect that goes far beyond the limits of traditional studio delays. Dubmaster combines tempo-synced rhythmic liquid delay with powerful LFO-driven filtering and phase effects to add atmosphere and a unique sound to any audio track.
Packed with 11 virtual instruments, 26 audio effects, and over 3300 audio loops, plus powerful video, audio, and MIDI editing capabilities, Mix- craft Pro Studio 5 has an MSRP of $199.99, with a street price around $150. For more information on Mixcraft Pro Studio 5, please visit our web site at www.acoustica.com/mixcraft-pro-studio.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 1 GB RAM (2GB or more recommended) 1.5 GHz CPU (Dual Core or Quad Core) Sound card, USB, or Firewire sound device.