Add infinite sweeps and perpetual motion to your music with new iZotope Mobius Filter
iZotope has released Mobius Filter – a creative effect plugin that can add infinitely ascending or descending motion to your music and is an inspiring alternative to a standard flanger or phaser.
Based on the auditory illusion of the Shepard Tone, the filters within Mobius Filter appear to defy logic, producing perpetually rising or falling effects that can be easily manipulated with a playful X/Y pad.
The ever-ascending or descending results bring emotional impact to a track: as an intensifying build-up to a chorus or drop, or as a creative effect on guitars, vocals, drums, and more.
- Drag it around: Draw your own expressive sweeps with the X/Y pad, making fluid adjustments to both Center Frequency and Resonance using a single control.
- Get in sync: Get a rapid, pulsing effect or slower motion by adjusting the Host Tempo Sync to anything from eighth notes to eight bars.
- Immerse yourself: Create an immersive environment with the Stereo slider, which widens the stereo field in an amount of your choosing.
- Put it on hold: Create a static filter effect by pausing the filter motion with the Pause function. Or, pause when it feels right and then automate to create custom sweeps.
- Add Mobius Filter to any source audio to instantly create fresh energy for your tracks!
Available to download now for just £32.95 / €51.95
For full details visit: http://www.timespace.com/product/IZOMOB-120/3/10000041/izotope_mobius_filter_%28download%29.html