Track and mix with a single, integrated, best-in-class audio appliance
New Westminster, BC (April 1, 2015) - Following an impressive rollout at the NAMM show that captured the attention of the industry media, dealers, and customers alike, iZ Technology Corporation has begun shipping RADAR studio (patent pending). A best-in-class "audio appliance", RADAR studio integrates optimized hardware with popular DAW software in a native recording, mixing, and playback environment.
"The RADAR studio is free of unnecessary bloat ware and it runs beautifully with its high speed SSD's and massive RAM capacity," said Dan Brace of Sonic Farm Recording Studio in Buffalo, NY, an early adopter of RADAR studio. "The converters are providing the same sweet sound we experienced with RADAR 6, but with the added editing power Pro Tools provides."
RADAR systems are the premier choice for multi-track recording and playback in some of the finest recording studios, scoring stages, theatres, and post-production houses around the world. Legendary musicians and producers record on RADAR because of its cutting-edge technology, rock-solid reliability, customization capability and, of course, the sound quality it delivers. Now, music producers can run their favorite DAW software and plug-ins inside RADAR studio for the best of both worlds.
RADAR studio Key Features:
- Breathtaking Sound - near-zero jitter, pristine signal path and the latest converter technology
- Runs Pro Tools - track, mix and automate, using all plug-ins and features of native DAW software
- Simplicity - just arm tracks and hit record. Focus on the music
- Workflow - integrate iZ Session Controller and Meter Bridge for a traditional studio feel
- Customizable - configurable I/O, drive bays, external media, DSP cards, and peripherals
- Reliability - rock-solid, time tested performance; avoid endless techno-tweaking and mid-session reboots
- World-renowned Support - comes with 10 years of free customer support.
"And it goes without saying, iZ tech support is second to none, they made sure our system was everything it was promised to be. We have run it 12-14 hours at a time without a single error and I know I can count on this system day in and day out," adds Brace.