On Saturday, May 16th, 2015, the International Music Software Trade Association (IMSTA) is proud to announce that its annual celebration of Music Technology, IMSTA FESTA, is returning to SAE Institute in Los Angeles.
IMSTA FESTA brings a collection of reputable music technology companies together in an environment where creative minds can interact with music makers face-to-face. Attendees include professional and semi-professional musicians, Deejays, songwriters, music producers, audio engineers, music students, and music educators; as well as anyone else interested in the art of music making. Admission is FREE if you register at www.imsta.org.
- Keynote speech delivered by 4-time GRAMMY winning record producer Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins.
- Acquire ‘inside knowledge’ by attending the panels at the IMSTA FESTA Professional Panel Series.
- Be sure to attend Master Classes with a selection of companies, learn how to maximize the efficiency of your production tools.
- Network with industry “heavy hitters” and make valuable connections.
- Participate in live demonstrations of the latest music production tools on the market.
- Attend the Songwriting Competition judging panel to hear finalists’ songs and see the winners. Native Instruments Komplete Arturia V Collection SONY Audio Mastering Suite Celemony Melodyne Editor Steinberg Wavelab FabFilter Pro-Q 2 McDSP Emerald Pack Native Free entry to Black Rock Studios Song Camp in Santorini Greece.
- IMSTA FESTA SONGWRITING CONTEST Grand Prize winner travels to Santorini Greece! IMSTA announces the IMSTA FESTA Songwriting Contest conducted and hosted by our partner Broadjam. This contest is an annual affair that will provide aspiring and established songwriters the opportunity to have their creative pieces heard by industry professionals. Submissions can be with or without lyrics in any genre. At each IMSTA FESTA the Top-3 finalists will be heard at a judging panel at the final panel of the day. All finalists are asked to be present for judging, if they are not, an alternate will be put in their place. Judges will crown the regional winners at IMSTA FESTA and they will receive a prize, with over $15,000 in prizes to choose from. Prize selection includes: