Plug-in on sale for 50% off until 2/29/16
February 1, 2016, Little Ferry, NJ — Today Eventide announced a time-limited special on its newly enhanced version of the Octavox plug-in for AAX, VST, and AU. Whether you are constructing new chords from monophonic instruments, adding depth or harmonies to a vocal performance, creating rhythmic textures for guitars, widening instruments in your mix, or producing new drum patterns using tempo sync’d delays, Octavox is the ultimate muse. With this new release, Octavox can be played like an instrument. Feed it a beat and trip it out.
A $199 value, Octavox is on sale for $99 until February 29th, 2016.
- Updated and expanded MIDI functionality so that each voice interval can be set via MIDI note making it easy to use in live performance to manipulate incoming signals.
- 8-voice diatonic pitch shifter based on technology from Eventide’s flagship H8000 Harmonizer® effects processor.
- Independent manipulation of key, timing, panning, delay, detune, and feedback for each voice.
- Notation Grid presents pitches on a traditional music staff with a quantized grid for a musical programming experience.
- Pitch-tracking ‘off’ mode allows it to shine on polyphonic and rhythmic sounds.
- Innovative MixLock function allows you to quickly audition presets while keeping the wet/dry mix level static.
- Over 70 presets optimized for a variety of instruments.
A fully functional 30-day demo version is available. Octavox is part of the Anthology X bundle. Visit eventideaudio.comfor more information.
Mac OSX 10.7+, Windows 7 & 8; AAX, AU, VST; no iLok dongle required.
For over 40 years, Eventide has remained at the forefront of recording technology. In 1975 they revolutionized the audio industry by creating the world’s first commercially available digital audio effects unit, the H910. Since then their legendary studio processors have been heard on countless hit records.