Just in time for the holidays, we are pleased to announce new deals on our products, and some new additions and improvements to Play 5:
EastWest Holiday Deals - Click Here
All holiday deals are ending soon! FREE SHIPPING TODAY AND TOMORROW ONLY.
Don't miss out!
Play 5.0.1 Additions
• Amp Simulator included for all products
• Ohmicide included for all products
• Improved performance
Amp Simulator and Ohmicide
Now included in this special Play 5.0.1 upgrade, the Amp Simulator and Ohmicide multi-band distortion plug-ins are now included for use with all EastWest collections, containing thousands of instruments of all types. For film/tv/game composers or musicians looking for a more edgy sound, this powerful combination opens up a whole new world of possibilities using real instruments as the source instead of oscillators, or a combination of both.
To use the Amp Simulator and Ohmicide simply install Play 5.0.1 from the EW Installation Center. The Play 5.0.1 update will automatically add these new FX to all your installed products. You do not have to install any additional library updates.
Play 5.0.1 Improvements
• Further improved playback performance
• Fixed artifacts and cut notes in offline bounce/freeze
• Added Multi and MPE MIDI modes, now available in the MIDI channel dropdown
• Fixed Play being blacklisted in Cubase 9 on Windows
• Fixed saving Wordbuilder phrases on Windows
• 'Refresh Browser' command now scans for newly installed libraries
• Fixed a bug where patches would suddenly turn silent in EW Pianos
• Fixed load bar occasionally hanging
• Fixed export progress bar in Cubase not updating
• Fixed a bug where Dark Abbey reverb would be loaded instead of the correct reverb
• Fixed crashes when switching amp presets
• Fixed Mac installer for server OS
• Fixed occasional stuck keys in Play keyboard
• Fixed 1/2 tempo scale saving in 25th Anniversary loops
• Fixed tuning not saving in Ghostwriter
To download the Play 5.0.1 update, open the EW Installation Center and find the update near the top, or click here.