Dreadbox releases Murmux V2 - Analog Semi-Modular Synthesizer
- Full Analog Paraphonic Synthesizer
- Extremely Limited Edition to 50 pieces.
- Hand-soldered, Handcrafted , Through Hole Components
- Handmade piece-of-art Wooden Enclosure (by Black Science)
- Designed for aggressive sounds but not limited to these.
- 50x eurorack patchpoints for an ultimate modular experience
- 3x standard VCOs + 1x Sub Oscillator
- 1x hyper VCO (consisted of 6 sawtooth vcos)
- White Noise Generator
- The classic 4-pole Murmux VCF improved with 1V/oct tracking.
- High Pass and Low Pass or Notch function
- 3x Envelope Generators (2x ADSR and 1x AD)
- 3x LFOs (one of which is voltage controlled)
- 2x VCA (one patchable)
- OTA Drive circuit
- Hybrid Voltage Controlled Delay
- Sample and Hold circuit
- 2x Passive Attenuators
- 2x 2 in 1 or 1x 4 in 1 Mixer
- Audio Inputs and Outputs in various stages
- Includes a Special 5-Year Warranty (excluding the enclosure and panel)
Retail Price: 1499 € / $1499
We are open for preorders