Dexibell has announced the release of the VIVO S9 digital stage piano to North America.
Designed for the most discerning musician, the introduction of the VIVO S9 offers the legendary high-quality acoustic and electric pianos available in the entire Dexibell VIVO S series as well as the complete organ sound engines including the complete transistor, tonewheel, and traditional organ and instrumental sounds from the Dexibell COMBO J7 and Dexibell CLASSICO L3 digital organs.
The VIVO S9 features a newly developed, precisely calibrated 88-key hammer action keyboard with hybrid wood and ebony/ivory-feel keys with aftertouch, hands-free assignable motorized draw-faders, and a beautifully designed interface with real wood accents and elegant backlit controls.
Keeping the serious musician in mind, the VIVO S9 includes Dexibell’s patented T2L (True to Life) technologies:
● High definition tone (24-bit and 48KHz): Cutting-edge, pure sound recordings featuring over 15 seconds of state of the art sampling produce an acoustic realism unlike anything heard before in a digital piano.
● Modeling: Every tone’s characteristics and behavior is recreated to perfection and fully customizable to the performer’s musical taste and touch.
● Unlimited polyphony: With sympathetic resonance and full acoustic overtones, Dexibell’s high-powered quad-core computer and 320 oscillators produce truly unlimited polyphony.
● Unlimited sounds: In addition to the industry’s highest quality tones onboard, all Dexibell instruments are compatible with SoundFont, a robust and expandable library of sounds, and immediately available for download and customizable use in your Dexibell keyboard.
● Seamless sound changes: Sounds and effects are designed for seamless transition during sound changes or memory recalls to avoid musical interruption.
Additionally, the VIVO S9 features:
● Motorized draw-fader technology: Equipped with hands-free assignable motorizedfaders for Organ/Mixer/MIDI/EQ, giving the musician automation control.
● Newly developed keyboard: 88-keys with hybrid wood and ebony/ivory feel,progressive hammer action with aftertouch technology for advanced expression.
● Stylish, quality build: Completely designed and handmade in Italy, the VIVO S9’shybrid keyboard structure was developed using unique cutting-edge technologies combined with natural handcrafted materials. The ebony/ivory feel and graded-weight keys are precisely calibrated note-by-note. Additionally, the vintage wood paneling are completely carved and painted by hand in Italy.
● Enhanced human interface: Ergonomic LED bars in an elegant blue lighting, dedicated rotary encoders, and power safety lock.
● Multiple input/output connections: Including XLR balanced and unbalanced stereo outputs. USB Computer and Memory ports provide full MIDI and audio capabilities essential to today’s musician.
● Multiple headphone jacks: All Dexibell VIVO pianos include both 1⁄8 and 1⁄4 inch headphone jacks for use with all wired headphones from earbuds to professional studio monitors.
● Bluetooth: The VIVO S9 has built-in Bluetooth Audio for additional interactivity with mobile apps and computer software.
● SoundFont Compatible: In addition to Dexibell’s cutting edge tone library, the VIVO series is SoundFont compatible, giving performers access to many thousands of open access tone libraries that can be imported directly into the instrument.
● AQUAVIVA OS: Dexibell’s revolutionary new operating system allows audio and MIDI functionality to be transmitted through a single USB cable, eliminating the need for digital audio interfaces and giving the musician ultimate control over their music, gear, and accessories.
● Mobile iOS Apps: Dexibell’s VIVO Editor app allows the performer to customize every aspect of Dexibell’s sounds and features; from tuning to layering, from split functionality to effects, all in a user-friendly iOS interface. Dexibell’s XMURE app is a state-of-the-art play-along performance app that brings the full power of an interactive accompaniment band with the highest quality acoustic sounds right to the performer’s fingertips.
“Dexibell has outdone itself and the keyboard industry yet again by developing the most advanced stage piano ever created. Today’s performer demands the highest quality instrument coupled with maximum versatility, and complete portability,” says Antonio Ferranti, President of Dexibell North America. “Dexibell’s all-new flagship VIVO S9, handmade in Italy, delivers with industry-leading tone, touch, and technology, all packed into the industry’s most attractive digital stage piano. From the studio to the stage, from the classroom to the church, the VIVO S9 has it all.”
For more information visit www.dexibell.com