Los Angeles, CA (June 1, 2018). DEXIBELL announces the release of the VIVO H1 digital home piano to North America.
The VIVO H1 is a high-quality digital piano with 88 weighted, hammer-action keys in an upright form. A gateway instrument to the VIVO H-series, the VIVO H1 digital piano packs the same sound engine and many of the features as the flagship VIVO H7 and VIVO H3 series—making this a highly accessible option for students, teachers, and professionals. Every feature of Dexibell pianos has been designed to reproduce, with unwavering integrity, every single aspect of acoustic sound, capture every possible interaction with the wood as a living material, and respond to every subtle nuance of the player’s touch.
Keeping the serious musician in mind, the VIVO H1 includes Dexibell’s patented T2L (True to Life) technologies including:
- High definition tone (24-bit and 48KHz): cutting-edge, pure sound recordings featuring over 15 seconds of state of the art sampling produce an acoustic realism unlike anything heard before in a digital piano.
- Modeling: every tone’s characteristics and behavior is recreated to perfection and fully customizable to the performer’s musical taste and touch.
- Unlimited polyphony: with sympathetic resonance and full acoustic overtones, Dexibell’s high-powered quad-core computer and 320 oscillators produce truly unlimited polyphony.
- Unlimited sounds: In addition to the industry’s highest quality tones onboard, all Dexibell instruments are compatible with SoundFont, a large and growing library of sounds, and immediately available for download and use in your Dexibell keyboard.
- Seamless sound changes: sounds and effects are designed for seamless transition during sound changes or memory recalls to avoid musical interruption.
Additionally, the VIVO H1 features:
- Stylish, compact cabinetry: Designed and handcrafted in Italy, the VIVO H1 features compact, stylish wood cabinetry perfect for modern space needs in homes, schools, studios, and churches.
- Three full-size piano pedals: replicating the form and function of acoustic pianos, Dexibell VIVO H-series digital pianos come equipped with 3 full-size continuous pedals with sustain, sostenuto, and soft capabilities designed to deliver unlimited polyphony, subtle acoustic overtones, and sympathetic resonances.
- Multiple input/output connections: USB Computer and Memory ports provide full MIDI and Audio capabilities essential to today’s performer, teacher, and student.
- Multiple headphone jacks: All Dexibell VIVO pianos include both ⅛ and ¼ inch headphone jacks for use with all wired headphones from earbuds to professional studio monitors.
- AQUAVIVA OS: Dexibell’s revolutionary new operating system that allows audio and MIDI functionality to be transmitted through a single USB cable, eliminating the need for digital audio interfaces and giving the musician ultimate control over their music, gear, and accessories.
- Accessories: All Dexibell VIVO H-series pianos come accessorized with the industry’s most premium, stylish and handcrafted adjustable Dexibell piano bench suitable for the most discriminating professional artist. Also available is the Dexibell HF7 premium headphones which deliver stunning high-definition audio, essential with Dexibell’s industry leading, state-of-the-art tone.
- Mobile iOS Apps: Dexibell’s VIVO Editor app allows the performer to customize every aspect of Dexibell’s sounds and features; from tuning to layering, from split functionality to effects, all in a user-friendly iOS interface. Dexibell’s XMURE app is a state-of-the-art play-along performance app that brings the full power of an interactive accompaniment band with the highest quality acoustic sounds right to the performer’s fingertips. With a variety of instrumental and vocal accompaniments, and direct compatibility with apps such as iReal Book, XMURE is a professional performer’s new standard for intelligent play-along and accompaniment apps.
“Today’s performer, teacher, student, and parent demands the highest quality instrument with state of the art technology, maximum versatility, and complete portability, and all at an affordable price,” says Antonio Ferranti, President of Dexibell North America. “The all-new VIVO H1 delivers with industry-leading tone, touch, and technology, all packed into the industry’s lightest and most attractive digital upright piano. From the studio to the stage, from the classroom to the church, the VIVO H1 has it all.”
To learn more about the VIVO H7, H3, and H1 series visit http://www.dexibell.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=69
For more information or to find a retailer near you, visit http://www.dexibell.com/.
Founded in Italy by passionate industry-leading engineers, DEXIBELL has been designing, crafting, and producing digital pianos, keyboards, organs, and accessories since 2013, and launched to the North America market in 2017. The company was founded to address the need to create products that are faithful to the highest expectations of musicians. Unlike larger companies, DEXIBELL has an agile and dynamic structure: all employees are working closely with each other—from designers and engineers to project managers and programmers—to find the perfect balance between efficiency, better technology, and innovative design. DEXIBELL products are 100% designed and manufactured in Italy, characterized by the unsurpassing tone, touch, and technology of each instrument.