11/18/2013 Seattle, WA — The new PMP Series compact powered mixers offer three features you won’t find on competing models: BEHRINGER’s ULM 2.4 GHz “wireless-ready” operation, high-end KLARK TEKNIK digital Multi-FX Processors and BEHRINGER’s patented FBQ Feedback Detection System. Designed to satisfy the requirements of a wide range of customers and applications, the four unique models provide input configurations ranging from 5 – 12 channels — and come in at half the depth and weight of most conventional designs. With 500-Watt Class-D power and a range of professional features, the new BEHRINGER PMP Series is ideal for musicians, houses of worship and small to medium-size performance venues seeking a lightweight all-in-one, easy to use and wireless-ready PA solution.
PMP500 — 500-Watt 12-Channel Powered Mixer with KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, Compressors, FBQ Feedback Detection System and Wireless Option
Suggested U.S. MAP $349.99
PMP580S — 500-Watt 10-Channel Powered Mixer with KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, Compressors, FBQ Feedback Detection System and Wireless Option
Suggested U.S. MAP $349.99
PMP560M — 500-Watt 6-Channel Powered Mixer with KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, Compressors, FBQ Feedback Detection System and Wireless Option
Suggested U.S. MAP $299.99
PMP550M — 500-Watt 5-Channel Powered Mixer with KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, FBQ Feedback Detection System and Wireless Option
Suggested U.S. MAP $199.99
- Revolutionary 500-Watt, Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- “Invisible” IMP mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound (not available on PMP550M)
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- “Wireless-ready” for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Dual 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor / main outputs (PMP500: stereo graphic EQ / PMP550: single graphic EQ)
“Our new PMP Series Powered Mixers offer many of the same professional features found in our popular compact mixers, combined with 500 Watts of Class-D amplifier power. They provide an easy-to-transport, all-in-one solution thanks to their 3-band channel EQ, “one-knob” compressors and high-end KLARK TEKNIK FX processor(s). Moreover, their small size and light weight make them ideal for on-the-fly applications, such as small live setups or presentations,” commented BEHRINGER Head of Conceptual Design Frank Theilmann.
BEHRINGER PMP Series Powered Mixers are now available through authorized dealers and online resellers and are covered by MUSIC Group’s 3-Year Limited Warranty Program.
For more information visit behringer.com