Grenoble, FRANCE – July 12, 2010
ARTURIA announces the release of its latest addition to the Analog Experience Series: Analog Experience THE PLAYER.
By combining a dedicated controller-keyboard and a native software application, Analog Experience THE PLAYER is offering a straightforward, innovative and enjoyable experience.
The software features 1000 classic Arturia synth sounds made from the company’s flagship software synthesizers (Minimoog V, Prophet V, ARP 2600 V, Jupiter 8V,...). With straightforward editing function, there is access to the essential parameters, making sound design easy- and a blast. And the smart preset manager allows getting the sound needed without wasting time scrolling through endless menus.
With an ultra-thin aluminum and wooden case, 25 full sized velocity sensitive keys and the new MIDI control center, this keyboard integrates perfectly into the setup as an external controller as well, and was made for the road- perfect for musicians on the go!
The Analog Player Keyboard
- Ultra-thin aluminum and wooden case
- Full sized keys
- 25 semi-weighted keys with velocity response
- Works as a Universal 25-key MIDI keyboard
- New MIDI control center to set up midi integration with any external software or
Hybrid synthesizer based on advanced Software/Hardware combination
- New Analog Player inside the box 25 Universal MIDI keyboard with velocity
- Plug and play: the Hardware and Software instantly recognize themselves and
offer perfect integration.
- 1,000 synthesizer sounds from our best classics
- Smart preset manager: fast filter the presets to your requirements, by instrument,
- Straightforward editing: only the key parameters are accessible to modify the
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP/
Vista/ 7 (VST, AU, RTAS).
- MSRP: $169 US