Arturia announces version 2.0 of the ARP2600 V
Grenoble, FRANCE – November 30, 2009
Arturia announces that it has updated its reproduction of the ARP 2600, one of the finest analog synthesizers ever made.
The main improvements are:
• A revolutionary preset navigation system called SoundMap
• Lower CPU utilization on Mac OSX
• Better Audio Unit compatibility (Digital Performer most notably)
• Ability to use NRPN midi messages for automation
• Better handling of control surfaces while changing preset
• Presets now respond to modulation wheel
• Fresh batch of presets made by a selection of top sound designers
• MIDI RPN "pitch bend range" message is now recognized
• New Syncrosoft copy protection
• Numerous bug fixes
For more info, visit www.arturia.com.