Apogee Electronics is pleased to announce JAM 96k for Windows and Mac. JAM 96k is a professional 96kHz, 24-bit USB guitar input that makes it easy to connect your guitar directly to your Windows or Mac computer. With JAM 96k and your laptop, you can make studio-quality guitar recordings anywhere.
PureDIGITAL sound. Ultimate guitar tone to-go.
JAM 96k is a premium digital converter and instrument preamp featuring Apogee’s PureDIGITAL technology. PureDIGITAL means no noise, just great guitar tone. JAM’s special circuitry is optimized to make the amps and effects in any guitar or music creation app sound their best. You will notice the sonic difference between JAM 96k and other similar products immediately. There are three models of JAM; The original JAM for iPad and Mac, JAM 96k for iPad and Mac and the new JAM 96k for Windows and Mac.
“The original JAM was launched in 2011 and was wildly successful. It put incredible, portable sound quality in the hands of guitar players and empowered them with the simplest way to record on their iPhone or Mac,” commented Sean McArthur, Apogee’s Director of Marketing. “We are excited to offer these high-performance products to Windows customers,” he continued. “In August, 2016, we introduced MiC 96k for Windows and Mac. And now, with the new JAM 96k, Windows based musicians from beginner to pro can experience Apogee quality with two great portable tools for making music.”
JAM 96k for Windows and Mac Highlights:
- Connect electric guitar or bass to your Windows or Mac computer
- Studio-quality you can take anywhere
- Direct digital connection for up to 96kHz / 24-bit high-definition recording
- Discrete, Class A input delivers punchy, tube amp tone
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL circuit design eliminates signal noise
- Dial-in the perfect level with the gain wheel and multicolor LED meter
- Works on Mac and Windows 10 computers
- Also compatible with iOS devices (Lightning cable sold separately)
- Recommended Windows 10 apps: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Audacity, Cubase or any ASIO4ALL driver compatible application
- Recommended Mac OS apps: GarageBand, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Audacity or any Core Audio compatible app
- Simple setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Made in the U.S.A.
Pricing: $99 USD
Availability: Now Shipping Worldwide