On May 19th, the International Music Software Trade Association and SAE Institute Los Angeles will partner to host IMSTA FESTA, a celebration of music technology. IMSTA FESTA brings a collection of top music technology companies together in an environment where they can interact with music makers face-to-face.
IMSTA FESTA is known for bringing heavyweight music industry professionals under one roof for this limited engagement. Our panels bring together an array of industry experts to discuss the state of the music business, technology and much more. IMSTA FESTA is a FREE event open to anyone interested in the art of music making; professional and semi-professional musicians, songwriters, music producers, and audio engineers, as well as music students and educators. All visitors must register on-line www.imsta.org
- Network with LA’s “heavy hitters” in the music community.
- Get hands-on with the latest music production products in the market.
- Learn tips & tricks from knowledgeable product specialists.
- Gain unique insight into the music industry by attending highly educational panels.
- Win prizes from top audio technology companies.
- Get a free gift for visiting our exhibiting companies.
EXHIBITORS : Air, Akai, Alesis, Arturia, Blue Microphones, Cakewalk, Celemony Melodyne, d16 Group, Electronic Musician, FableSounds, Gobbler, inMusic, Keyboard Magazine, M-Audio, McDSP, Music Connection, MusicLab, Native Instruments, Playground Sessions by Quincy Jones, Propellerhead, SONiVOX, SSL, Sonnox, Steinberg, Sugar Bytes, WaveDNA, Zynaptiq.
Date and Time: Sunday May 19, 2013 | 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
ADMISSION: FREE with Registration www.imsta.org
LOCATION: SAE Institute – Los Angeles
6565 Sunset Blvd. Suite 100 Los Angeles, CA 90028