MELVILLE, NY, June 28th, 2013 - Korg USA announces the latest addition to their line of high performance Arranger Keyboards, the Pa900. It provides a new palate of Sounds to please any audience, as well as an enormous range of Styles covering music genres from around the world. New to the Pa900 is expanded PCM memory, user PCM, and Style locations. A robust color TouchView screen plus Korg's DNC (Defined Nuance Control) system–for expressively recreating instrument articulation–round out the offerings.
The Pa900 sound engine uses double the PCM memory of the best-selling Pa600 and extends the amount of User PCM to 192MB. The number of user Style locations has also expanded, to cover almost every style imaginable. An improved built-in speaker system delivers it all with clear, rich sound. These new features are complemented by powerful functionality, an intuitive user interface and an array of features such as a TC Helicon Vocal Harmonizer, an MP3 player & recorder, a Dual Sequencer with crossfader, and Video output to display song lyrics, all designed to enhance any performance.
Korg's DNC system allows the performer to accurately and expressively recreate the articulation of an instrumental player in a way other keyboards cannot, providing extended realism of instrument parts. Assignable switches and a ribbon strip have been added to the existing joystick to control this extra articulation.
The Pa900 packs all this in a high - quality instrument featuring aluminum side-panels and a silver body to provide a prestigious look on any stage.
Additional key features include:
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine for improved realism and expressiveness
- Three assignable switches and a four-way joystick for total control of the sound articulation levels (DNC - Defined Nuance Control)
- 61 key semi–weighted keyboard action with velocity and aftertouch
- Large TouchView™ 7" TFT display
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function
- 2-way speaker system for powerful, clear sound <
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts
- Chord Sequencer function to record any chord progression on-the-fly
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX Types) + 2 Global Effects (Limiter, EQ)
- Enhanced compatibility with lyrics in graphical format (+G) for MP3
- Fully-programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke and MP3 with instant recall of song settings, plus user-definable lists and filtering and ordering options.
- Multi-language extended character set (lyrics can be shown in most original languages)
The Korg Pa900 will be available in September 2013 with a U.S. Street price of $1899. Additional product information is available at Korg.com.