Built for the Toughest Audio Repair Tasks in Music, Post Production, and more
IBC, Amsterdam, Netherlands, (September 12, 2013) - iZotope Inc., a leading audio technology company, has released the much-anticipated update to its spectral audio editing and repair suite, RX. RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced provide audio professionals with a completely redesigned user interface, the ability to reduce or remove reverb, clean up dialogue in realtime, and new features for post production, music production, mastering, and more.
“Anytime you put a microphone on a sound and record it—whether it’s a vocal, an acoustic guitar, or a snare drum - you’re going to pick up a variety of unwanted noises. These user experiences are what RX is built on,” explains Alex Westner, Director of Product Management at iZotope, Inc. “RX 3 now provides even more features to help enhance audio for all musical applications, from simple podcast recording to professional mastering."
Key Features: What’s New in RX 3 Advanced?
- Remove or reduce reverb from audio using the new Dereverb module.
- Clean up dialogue in real time with the new Dialogue Denoiser.
- Monitor your audio and loudness compliance using Insight™, iZotope’s comprehensive metering suite, now included with RX 3 Advanced.
- Advanced features and settings for Declip, Declick, Time & Pitch, Channel Operations and more.
What’s New in RX 3?
- Work up to six times faster than before in the RX 3 standalone application, thanks to intelligent DSP and optimized multicore processing.
- Time-saving features like a completely redesigned user interface, the new RX Document format and multi-file workflow.
- Addition of audio recording and monitoring, SRC™ sample rate conversion, waveform statistics, and more.
- Overall enhancements to Denoise and Declip modules, parametric EQ, drawing and selection tools, MBIT+™ dither, and more.
Used everywhere from Hollywood post production studios to leading sound editing facilities, iZotope RX 3 transforms troubled recordings into professional-grade material with remedies for noise, clipping, hum, buzz, crackles, and more. With an intuitive spectral editor and 10+ intelligent modules, RX 3 enables you to fix troubled audio with unprecedented power and precision.
For more information on RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced, visit www.izotope.com/rx.
RX 3 works as a standalone application, or as a suite of plug-ins for use in a host, including many popular DAWs and NLEs. Supported plug-in formats include AAX for Pro Tools 11, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST & VST 3, and Audio Unit.
Pricing and Availability
RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced are available now.
Through September 27, 2013, get RX 3 for $249 (Reg. $349/ €285) MSRP or get RX 3 Advanced for $749 (Reg. $1199 / €919) MSRP.
RX 2 or RX 2 Advanced users who purchased after July 1, 2013 will receive a free upgrade to RX 3. Users of previous RX versions can log in to their iZotope accounts at www.izotope.com/myaccount for upgrade information and special upgrade pricing.
About iZotope, Inc.
iZotope makes innovative products that inspire and enable people to be creative. Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, iZotope has spent over a decade developing award-winning products and audio technologies for professionals and hobbyists alike. Used by millions of people in over 50 countries, iZotope products are a core component of GRAMMY-winning music studios, Oscar and Emmy-winning film and TV post production studios, and prominent radio studios, as well as basement and bedroom studios across the globe. Through a robust licensing program, iZotope also powers products made by industry partners such as Adobe, Avid, Microsoft, and Sony. For more information on iZotope products, please visit www.izotope.com.