iZotope Inc., Cambridge, MA (September 18, 2013) - iZotope Inc., a leading audio technology company, has announced the next version of iZotope’s award-winning vocal processing technology, Nectar. Coming in October 2013, Nectar 2 will bring the best of digital innovation and analog character into a complete set of tools specifically for voice.
“We were excited to revisit what made Nectar so ideal as a vocal processing plug-in,” says Brett Bunting, Product Manager for iZotope Inc. “We’ve spent a lot of development time incorporating new ideas designed with our users in mind. Nectar 2 users won't believe how quickly they’ll be able to recreate classic vocal sounds or invent brand new ones.”
With Nectar 2, add character to tracks with modeled plate reverb, harmonic saturation, and new creative effects. Stay in tune, remove distracting breaths without the need for audio editing, transform a single vocal take into a harmonized ensemble, and much more.
- Add harmonies to vocal tracks with the new Harmonizer. Play with intelligent automatic settings or define your own with a MIDI controller.
- Add space and character to vocals with the EMT 140-modeled Plate Reverb module, featuring a unique saturation control to emulate the original plate's preamp.
- Finesse vocal takes quickly with the new Pitch Editor and Breath Control plug-ins.
- Explore seven new creative effects in the new FX module.
- Dive in with a streamlined Overview panel for simple adjustments and added metering for visual feedback.
- Choose from 150+ new presets in styles that range from classic to modern.
Customers who purchased Nectar after August 1, 2013 will receive a free upgrade to Nectar 2 upon release. Special upgrade pricing will be available for all previous Nectar and Nectar Elements customers upon release.
Sign up to hear when Nectar 2 becomes available: www.izotope.com/nectar2.
Nectar 2 can be used as plug-ins in your favorite host. Supported plug-in formats include 64-bit AAX (Pro Tools 11), RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 7.4-10), VST, VST 3, and Audio Unit.