HIDDEN HILLS, CA - May 16th, 2011 - Audio Impressions is very excited to introduce Notation Switchblade, the universal translator that fixes anomalies (tuplets, notes, styles, articulations) occurring when converting from MIDI to notation software (Sibelius, Finale).
* Converts tuplets (not just triplets, but 5-, 7- or 9-tuplets) quantized in the MIDI sequencing program into readable tuplet notation.
* Perfectly translates to notation, including all styles and articulations.
* Also translates to tablature.
* Automatically removes keyswitch notes from the score.
* A metadata process converts MIDI generated articulations, styles, and instrument names into MusicXML data that can be imported into standard music notation programs such as Sibelius and Finale.
* Mac and PC compatible downloadable program (8.45 MB).
* Customize Clefs for each track and beaming for any time signature.
* Works with any sample library using MIDI information to change articulations.
Notation Switchblade simplifies the transition between a realistic orchestral MIDI mockup and a readable score by converting MIDI CC, MIDI program change, MIDI note velocity, and MIDI keyswitch (note) information into MusicXML metadata. It can be configured to work with practically any library that uses MIDI information to change articulations.
Notation Switchblade converts tuplets (not just triplets, but 5-, 7-, or 9-tuplets, etc.) quantized in your MIDI sequencing program into readable tuplets in your notation program.
Its tuplet translation feature analyzes the measures in your score to ascertain the beginning tick of each note. If the algorithm sees a pattern that matches the values of a specific tuplet, it automatically converts this to MusicXML data. When exported into standard music notation programs such as Sibelius and Finale, the MusicXML data properly displays the group of notes as a tuplet.
Similarly, it converts your MIDI generated articulations, styles, slurs, and instrument names created through the use of MIDI CC changes into MusicXML data that can be imported and displayed correctly in standard music notation programs. This same process automatically eliminates keyswitch notes from your printed score.
Notation Switchblade is customizable to each user's specific studio setup and playing style, yet remains extremely easy to implement. It allows you to specify custom clefs for each track (including the TAB clef) and create beaming for any time signature. You can customize a notation template for each instrument group and add or remove templates according to your orchestration.
All Audio Impressions' sample libraries come with configuration files for all of our CC and keyswitch data. We also provide dynamic marking patch groups based on velocity or volume.
TRIAL VERSION: 30 days free
For more information, visit http://www.audioimpressions.com/overview/notationswitchblade.