Santa Monica, California, December 30, 2014 - Apogee Electronics is pleased to announce its multi-channel Thunderbolt™ audio recording solution featuring Symphony I/O and Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge is fully compatible with the new Apple Mac Pro.
Apogee’s Symphony System (Symphony I/O and Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge) offers up to 64 channels of industry-leading AD/DA conversion to any Thunderbolt equipped Mac computer. Since its release in 2011, Symphony I/O has become the standard interface for many of the world's most successful engineers and artists. Combined with the unprecedented power of the new Mac Pro, the incredible speed and bandwidth of Thunderbolt and limitless creative possibilities of Logic Pro X, the Symphony System is the best-sounding, most powerful professional audio workstation available for the Mac.
Symphony I/O + Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge Highlights
- Connect Symphony I/O to any Thunderbolt-equipped Mac
- Up to 64 channels of I/O with Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge
- Up to 32 channels of analog I/O in a single Symphony I/O
- 44.1-192 kHz/24-bit
- Latency = 1.8 ms at 96kHz/32 buffer
- 2 Thunderbolt™ ports for connecting additional peripherals
- Works with Logic Pro X and all other Core Audio compatible applications on Mac
- Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge is certified by Intel
- Made in the U.S.A.
Symphony I/O Price: Starting at $2496
Learn more about Symphony I/O >
Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge Price: $995
Learn more about Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge >
Apogee Electronics is an award-winning manufacturer of professional digital audio recording equipment, delivering the most advanced and best-sounding products to its customers since 1985. Apogee products are used in some of the most prestigious recording studios around the world and have been instrumental in making countless GRAMMY® and OSCAR® winning recordings. For more information, please visit http://www.apogeedigital.com