Channel Robot announces the release of FreeForm for Kontakt 5.5+, a free powerful ROMpler utilising version 2 of Channel Robot's Formula engine.
Included in FreeForm Volume 1 are 40 individual Kontakt instruments covering a diverse range of usable sounds in over 1GB of uncompressed material.
- Dual Voices - Standard and Formant based.
- Separate Voice tuning - in semi-tone increments. (New Feature)
- Separate Voice Gain Stages. (New Feature)
- Individual Pan, and Glide controls.
- 4 separate send effect controls for each voice.
In addition each voice has independent:
- Low pass filter. (New Feature)
- Filter LFO. (New Feature)
- AHDSR Filter envelope. (New Feature)
- Volume attack and release settings. (New Feature)
- Vibrato LFO.
- Tremelo LFO.
The Formant Voice also has.
- Formant control.
- Formant Speed control.
- Formant smoothing control.
All instruments additionally feature:
- Note unison (up to 4 separate voices per note including spread and fade times)
- Trance Gate - including tempo, number of steps, and gate retriggering.
- extensive modulation system, with nearly all controls modulatable with tempo-syncing, one-shot, retriggering and controlled randomisation (New Feature).
Finally each instrument includes the extensive ChannelRobot Effects controls. Each voice has 4 independent effects slots with selection from over 20 effects in each slot, plus 4 send effects slots with 5 FX options in each.
Available immediately to members of the Channel Robot site. Sign up at www.channelrobot.com and download for free from the "Free Stuff" page