their budget, everybody should be able to make and record music with
exceptional sound quality.
That's why Focusrite have created Scarlett Solo: their most affordable
Scarlett, yet the best sounding interface in its price range.
- 2-in/2-out USB interface
- 106dB dynamic range, -125dB EIN and -97dB THD
- Genuine Focusrite Scarlett mic pre
- High headroom instrument input: +14dBu
- 24-bit audio with sample rates up to 96kHz
- Direct latency-free monitoring
and simple, Scarlett Solo is still every bit a Scarlett, with a dynamic
range of 106dB and enviable noise and distortion performance. It has
the same preamp quality and signature red metal case as the rest of the
range; the only difference is the size - and the price.
No matter their experience level, everyone can appreciate good sound.
That's the driving force behind the Scarlett range - to create the best
sounding interface for every budget. For Focusrite, sound is everything.