Remix Robert Dudzic's Sound Design
Project For a Chance To Win Prizes From TASCAM, PSPAudioware, ROLI & RØDE
You’ve probably been moved by the sounds of Robert Dudzic when he is captivating you with his unique sonic sound design for film trailers like Guardian of Galaxy 2, Transformers: The Last Knight, Doctor Strange, The Mummy and more. For years Robert has spent time designing and composing music and sound effects crafting various award winning sound libraries contributing to DAMAGE by HEAVYCITY, the Symphobia series, and his own library R A I D and TRYNITY HDFX which has been used in a majority of recent film trailers.
Robert captures sound from everything around him from visiting car junkyards, train tracks and old vintage to modern machines to help produce accurate sounds to match every visual he scores. Robert is teaming up with Blend to share his exclusive sound design work to be reimagined by the Blend community.
Here is how to get involved:
1) Pull Robert Dudzic’s Stems
2) Create your remix in your DAW of choice
3) Publish your project by July 10th to submit your remix
Robert will check out all of the submissions and give some incredible prizes out from TASCAM, PSPAudioware, ROLI and RØDE Microphones.After he listens to all of the remixes, Robert will announce his 4 favorite remixes on Blend and reward the following:
1) Grand Prize Winner - Tascam DR100 MARK 3 and PSP FETpressor
2) Second Place - RØDE NTG-2 & PG2 Pistol Grip Shock Mount and PSP Xenon
3) Third Place - PSP E27 and Equator from ROLI
4) Fourth Place - Equator from ROLI
Find out more at https://blend.io/feature/robertdudzic-remixcontest
Check out Robert Dudzic's "How Do I What I Do" Part II below: