Nektar Inc, Burbank/ California, March 10th, 2014 (ictw) – Nektar
the manufacturer of DAW integration controller keyboards, have
announced the immediate release of a powerful integration of Apple Logic
X with the advanced workflow of the Panorama
range of products including Panorama P1, Panorama P4, and Panorama P6.
Apple Logic X users can now benefit from a transparent musical workflow
similar to what Panorama already delivers for Cubase and Reason.
Designed to allow musicians and producers to focus on their music
without constantly having to reach for their mouse, Panorama
delivers creative freedom, previously not available to Logic users.
The Panorama Logic integration includes the following main features:
In addition, Logic users get the benefit of Panorama's comprehensive
generic MIDI controller capabilities as well as the unique QWERTY macro
function that allows for up to 8 shortcut commands to be sent out at the
push of just one Panorama button.
- Multi-channel mixing of volume, pan, mute and solo in banks up to 8 channels at a time
- Navigation using Track and Bank buttons
- Motorized fader plus dedicated mute and solo buttons follows selected channel (P4 & P6 only)
transport control including ability to set and go to left and right
locators, switch click on/off, record arm plus more.
- Channel strip control of EQ, Sends, Smart Controls and Insert plug-ins
- Insert and Instrument plug-in control
- Parameter feedback and menu selection options transparent via Panorama's TFT display
- The order of Plug-in parameters and Smart Controls is customizable via Logic plist files
The following video gives a quick overview over the integration:
Pricing and Availability
Panorama integration files are available to registered Panorama users from the Nektar website immediately.