Built for the Toughest Audio Repair Tasks in Music, Post Production, and more
IBC, Amsterdam, Netherlands, (September 12, 2013) - iZotope Inc.,
a leading audio technology company, has released the much-anticipated
update to its spectral audio editing and repair suite, RX. RX 3 and RX 3
Advanced provide audio professionals with
a completely redesigned user interface, the ability to reduce or remove
reverb, clean up dialogue in realtime, and new features for post
production, music production, mastering, and more.
“Anytime you put a microphone on a sound and record it—whether it’s a
vocal, an acoustic guitar, or a snare drum - you’re going to pick up a
variety of unwanted noises. These user experiences are what RX is built
on,” explains Alex Westner, Director of Product
Management at iZotope, Inc. “RX 3 now provides even more features to
help enhance audio for all musical applications, from simple podcast
recording to professional mastering."
Key Features: What’s New in RX 3 Advanced?
- Remove or reduce reverb from audio using the new Dereverb module.
- Clean up dialogue in real time with the new Dialogue Denoiser.
- Monitor your audio and loudness compliance using Insight™, iZotope’s comprehensive metering suite, now included with RX 3 Advanced.
- Advanced features and settings for Declip, Declick, Time & Pitch, Channel Operations and more.
What’s New in RX 3?
Used everywhere from Hollywood post production studios to leading sound
editing facilities, iZotope RX 3 transforms troubled recordings into
professional-grade material with remedies for noise, clipping, hum,
buzz, crackles, and more. With an intuitive spectral
editor and 10+ intelligent modules, RX 3 enables you to fix troubled
audio with unprecedented power and precision.
- Work up to six times faster than before in the RX 3 standalone application, thanks to intelligent DSP and optimized multicore processing.
- Time-saving features like a completely redesigned user interface, the new RX Document format and multi-file workflow.
- Addition of audio recording and monitoring, SRC™ sample rate conversion, waveform statistics, and more.
- Overall enhancements to Denoise and Declip modules, parametric EQ, drawing and selection tools, MBIT+™ dither, and more.
For more information on RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced, visit www.izotope.com/rx.
RX 3 works as a standalone application, or as a suite of plug-ins for
use in a host, including many popular DAWs and NLEs. Supported plug-in
formats include AAX for Pro Tools 11, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST & VST
3, and Audio Unit.
Pricing and Availability
RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced are available now.
Through September 27, 2013, get RX 3 for $249 (Reg. $349/ €285) MSRP or get RX 3 Advanced for $749 (Reg. $1199 / €919) MSRP.
RX 2 or RX 2 Advanced users who purchased after July 1, 2013 will
receive a free upgrade to RX 3. Users of previous RX versions can log in
to their iZotope accounts at www.izotope.com/myaccount
for upgrade information and special upgrade pricing.
About iZotope, Inc.
iZotope makes innovative products that inspire and enable people to be
creative. Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, iZotope has spent over a
decade developing award-winning products and audio technologies for
professionals and hobbyists alike. Used by millions
of people in over 50 countries, iZotope products are a core component of
GRAMMY-winning music studios, Oscar and Emmy-winning film and TV post
production studios, and prominent radio studios, as well as basement and
bedroom studios across the globe. Through
a robust licensing program, iZotope also powers products made by
industry partners such as Adobe, Avid, Microsoft, and Sony. For more
information on iZotope products, please visit www.izotope.com.