Puremagnetik Releases Phonik - A Classic Paraphonic 505 for Ableton Live, Kontakt and Logic
November 7th, 2012 - Woodstock NYPhonik brings the celebrated Roland Paraphonic-505 right to your desktop. It was reverse engineered from the original Paraphonic voicing architecture and includes the famous Cello, Tuba, Contrabass, Strings and Synth sections. Read more about Phonik http://bitly.com/Y8WqBQThe Synth section has four waveforms and the Bass section has three preset bass sound types to choose from. The String section has two selectable String preset sounds. Puremagnetik has captured all three Ensemble modes of the original for each voice!
Sounds from the three tone sections can be blended for interesting results and the built-in Ensemble chorusing effect really warms, thickens and lushes up the sounds! Similar to the ARP Omni, the Paraphonic 505 is considered one of Roland's finest string synths of its era. Now you can put this legendary synth into Live, Kontakt, Logic or any EXS24 compatible host.
• A complete Roland Paraphonic 505 synthesizer emulation
• Hundreds of high quality samples
• Ableton Live Racks with precise incremental controls
• Kontakt KSP easy edit GUI
• Logic EXS version includes Channel Strip Settings with Logic effects
• EXS Universal file format for easy importing into any audio host
• Requires Ableton Live 8.3, Kontakt 4, Logic 8 or EXS24 compatible host
• 200 MB of physical RAM
• 400 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space
Please visit www.puremagnetik.com
for more info.