Korg introduces Pa900 arranger keyboard
MELVILLE, NY, June 28th, 2013 - Korg USA announces the latest addition to their line of high performance Arranger Keyboards, the Pa900.
It provides a new palate of Sounds to please any audience, as well as
an enormous range of Styles covering music genres from around the world.
New to the Pa900 is expanded PCM memory, user PCM, and Style locations.
A robust color TouchView screen plus Korg's DNC (Defined Nuance
Control) system–for expressively recreating instrument
articulation–round out the offerings.
The Pa900 sound engine
uses double the PCM memory of the best-selling Pa600 and extends the
amount of User PCM to 192MB. The number of user Style locations has also
expanded, to cover almost every style imaginable. An improved built-in
speaker system delivers it all with clear, rich sound. These new
features are complemented by powerful functionality, an intuitive user
interface and an array of features such as a TC Helicon Vocal
Harmonizer, an MP3 player & recorder, a Dual Sequencer with
crossfader, and Video output to display song lyrics, all designed to
enhance any performance.
Korg's DNC system allows the performer
to accurately and expressively recreate the articulation of an
instrumental player in a way other keyboards cannot, providing extended
realism of instrument parts. Assignable switches and a ribbon strip have
been added to the existing joystick to control this extra articulation.
Pa900 packs all this in a high - quality instrument featuring aluminum
side-panels and a silver body to provide a prestigious look on any
Additional key features include:
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine for improved realism and expressiveness
- Three assignable switches and a four-way joystick for total
control of the sound articulation levels (DNC - Defined Nuance Control)
- 61 key semi–weighted keyboard action with velocity and aftertouch
- Large TouchView™ 7" TFT display
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function
- 2-way speaker system for powerful, clear sound <
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts
- Chord Sequencer function to record any chord progression on-the-fly
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX Types) + 2 Global Effects (Limiter, EQ)
- Enhanced compatibility with lyrics in graphical format (+G) for MP3
- Fully-programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF,
Karaoke and MP3 with instant recall of song settings, plus
user-definable lists and filtering and ordering options.
- Multi-language extended character set (lyrics can be shown in most original languages)
Korg Pa900 will be available in September 2013 with a U.S. Street price
of $1899. Additional product information is available at Korg.com.