BEHRINGER Ships XENYX CONTROL1USB
3/18/2013 Seattle, WA — Today BEHRINGERannounced its much-anticipated XENYX CONTROL1USB is shipping immediately. The CONTROL1USB combines a high-resolution USB Audio Interface with studio-grade switching and control functionality, making it the ideal command center for professional broadcast or recording/project studios.
Thanks to the built-in mic, the engineer can easily communicate with artists, plus select between analog sources and USB for ultimate flexibility when routing audio to monitors. A comfortable, centrally-located "really big" illuminated Volume knob provides fast, high-precision level adjustments, making XENYX CONTROL1USB the go-to choice for audio mastering and AV post production projects.
XENYX CONTROL1USB's rear panel boasts USB connectivity and massive I/O including 3 separate Monitor Outputs; a Computer/DAW Stereo Output; 2-Track A and B Stereo Outs; L/R Studio Outs; 1 stereo out to connect external headphone amplifiers; 4 independent stereo inputs, including one that doubles as a Phono Input with high-end RIAA preamp; and a computer/DAW Mix Input-all with individual Level controls/switches. Constructed from the highest-quality components, the XENYX CONTROL1USB is housed in a rugged steel chassis and covered by BEHRINGER's 3-Year Warranty Program.
The XENYX CONTROL1USB will arrive in popular U.S. retail locations at a street price of approximately $199.99 (MSRP $399.99) — and is covered by BEHRINGER's 3-Year Warranty program.
XENYX CONTROL1USB features:
- Premium, ultra-low noise and high headroom studio control and communication center
- All-in-one Master Volume controller, Source selector, Monitor switcher and Talkback box
- 4 stereo inputs with independent level controls plus additional Monitor Mix input for your DAW
- 3 independent and adjustable Monitor outputs to connect up to 3 sets of studio monitors
- Built-in Talkback microphone with Level control for direct communication with musicians
- Built-in stereo USB Audio Interface, perfect for computer-based studios
- Premium-quality phono preamp for direct turntable connection
- 2 headphone outputs with independent volume controls
- Big, illuminated Volume knob for precise level adjustments
- Convenient Mono, Mute and Dim functions right at your fingertips
- High-precision dual 12-segment LED meters with input/output source switch
Visit behringer.com for more information.
Please download related imagery from our online media archive.
BEHRINGER helped inspire a new generation of musicians and define the "Prosumer" or home recording market by making previously unattainable professional audio products affordable. Since its inception in 1989, the company has grown to become a world leader, with tens of millions of users across the globe. Offering a comprehensive range of products that span multiple categories, including mixers, amplifiers, loudspeakers and every other part of the audio signal chain, BEHRINGER is helping artists, musicians, DJs, producers, engineers and aspiring talent realize their musical dreams.
BEHRINGER is owned by MUSIC Group.